The Health & Safety Policy of Citius Ltd is to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing at work of every employee, subcontractor, client and member of the public.
Citius Ltd is committed to providing and maintaining safe and healthy working conditions, safe systems of work, safe equipment and procedures in accordance with the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and all other relevant statutory provisions and codes of practice.
Citius Ltd is committed to the development, maintenance and provision of a safety culture with the company and will strive to:
- Comply with statutory legislation and codes of practice.
- Inform all employees of Citius Ltd Health & Safety Policy.
- Provide & maintain a safe and healthy working environment, safe systems of work and to protect employees and all members of the public.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure the health and safety at work of employees and others.
- Continuous monitoring of the effectiveness of the company’s health & safety provisions.
- Continuous review of the company Health & Safety policy and to inform employees and all other relevant parties of any amendments.
Citius have engaged the services of Business Safety to assist in the development, implementation, auditing and upkeep of our integrated management system. In the following piece, the owner – Emlyn Ó Troighthigh, describes the services offered by Business Safety:
Business Safety is owned and operated by Emlyn Ó Troighthigh who has over 20 years experience across wide range of industries and businesses. Since 2009, Emlyn has been offering safety, environment and quality management services including assisting clients in becoming certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Our approach to developing and implementing quality, safety and environmental management systems involves working closely onsite with each client. This ensures clients have the greatest degree of input and control over the design and development of their system(s). The end product is an integrated or standalone management system which is built around how you currently operate, not around how anyone else thinks your business should be run.
In addition to management systems, our consultants and trainers also assist many businesses across Ireland with onsite health and safety, quality and environmental matters including:
- Site inspections
- Risk management reports
- ISO internal auditts
- Risk assessments & safety statements
- Method statements
- Manual handling training
- Abrasive wheels training
- Chemical awareness training
- First aid training (occupational and basic)
- Forklift training
- Further information on the services of Business Safety can be found at: www.BusinessSafety.ie
Click on the text below to view the Citius Ltd Integrated SHEQ Policy
Click on the text below to view the Citius Ltd Health & Safety Statement